On Saturday, Stuart Taylor leads his Accies side to Palmerston Park to take on Queen of the South. The following information is important to all Accies fans travelling to Dumfries for the fixture:
Firstly, ticket prices range from the following:
- £18 Adults
- £10 concession
- £5 children
- Accessible adult £8
- Accessible concession £5
- Accessible child £3
Secondly, there are still some safety measures in place for travelling supports, and QotS have kindly supplied the following information:
- We are encouraged fans to arrive at the ground earlier than usual, to guarantee safe entry to the stadium.
- All catering facilities can now fully reopen.
- The 2m social distancing requirement amongst supporters has been removed.
- Away fans will have cash and card options to purchase tickets on the day. To purchase, fans should go to the ticketing office near the away end, which is located at the BDS Stand to which stewards can guide you.
- We ask those attending our home matches to use the NHS QR Codes around the ground to sign in for track and trace.
- Face masks are no longer mandatory in open space. We would like to remind supporters that it is still a legal requirement for people to wear face masks while indoors, ie. while using the toilets, queuing for them, queuing for the catering stalls, or while in the concourse.